We are looking for a go-getting account executive with experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales activities to join our expanding team to sell RealSpace software licences to real estate professionals in the USA.
RealSpace is a new to market all-in-one real estate software solution. Having signed our first few clients and achieved initial proof of concept we are now looking to grow our sales efforts in the USA. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented sales professional to join our team in its early stages and to really help us shape the future of RealSpace in the USA.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Account Executive role at JRD Group is only for the hungry. There’s massive room for growth for a high-energy, driven professional with exceptional sales instincts. You are eager to smash sales targets through the roof and at the same time delight our customers with impeccable service. You are extremely patient and a great listener, and you naturally seek to understand the customer’s needs because you deeply believe that their successes will be yours.
- Selling our suite of real estate software modules on RealSpace in the USA
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota.
- Developing new business and building up contacts lists.
- Generating leads through cold-calling and other prospecting techniques.
- Determining qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Developing relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Profiling accounts and overcome objections to generate quality opportunities.
- Be the single point of contact with the customer and the product expert.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
Desired Background and Experience
- Bachelor in Business / Marketing / Information Technology (IT) or any related field.
- Sales knowledge and experience in the USA Market (Preferably Real Estate or SaaS) minimum 2-3 years.
- Must be a self-starter and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong solution sales professional with a record of achieving annual quota target.
- Understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be based in USA.
We’re offering a highly competitive compensation structure with uncapped commissions.