We are looking for a go-getting sales manager to join our growing UAE sales team to sell JustProperty.com advertising packages and PropSpace.com software licences to real estate professionals in the UAE. Our clients are some of the leading real estate brokerages, property management companies and real estate developers in the region.
The Sales Manager role at JRD Group is only for the hungry. There’s massive room for growth for a high-energy, driven professional with exceptional sales instincts. You should be hungry for success and ideally with a passion for the internet and all things real estate!
Roles and Responsibilities
You are eager to smash sales targets through the roof and at the same time delight our customers with impeccable service. You are extremely patient and a great listener, and you naturally seek to understand the customer’s needs because you deeply believe that their successes will be yours.
- Selling real estate software licences on PropSpace and advertising packages on JustProperty.com and its sister portals across MENA.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota.
- Developing new business and building up contacts lists.
- Generating leads through cold-calling and other prospecting techniques.
- Determining qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Developing relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Profiling accounts and overcome objections to generate quality opportunities.
- Be the single point of contact with the customer and the product expert.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
Desired Background and Experience
- Bachelor in Business / Marketing / Information Technology (IT) or any related field.
- Sales knowledge and experience in the USA Market (Preferably Real Estate or SaaS) minimum 2-3 years.
- Must be a self-starter and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong solution sales professional with a record of achieving annual quota target.
- Understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be based in UAE and possess a valid UAE driving licence.
We’re offering a highly competitive compensation structure with uncapped commissions.